Not only numbers are considered advanced, they don’t lie. Be even more advanced: transcribe them into words.
Playing with numbers may be fun, but the crucial aspect is exploring what the data means to build narrative. Using analysis method, you’ll build a valid objective, create context with stimulating visual aids for presentation purposes, and incorporate them within basic composition structure for different target audience.
You’ll learn to investigate problems and provide solutions using fundamentals of finance. You’ll learn the global standards in composing annual reports, financial statements, comparison analysis, to a short executive summary.
Fundamentals of Writing
Understand the process of writing, the framework, style, and brainstorming process. This is the first step to write with clarity, structure, and style.
1. Understand a variety of writing tools
2. How to brainstorm ideas
3. How to bring your writing to life
4. How to use and include data in your writing
5. Learn the purpose of writing as a form of communication
Compile raw data, recognize patterns, and build a stimulating presentation using up-to-date visual elements. Understand storytelling concept and merge them with crucial data set and findings.
1. Understand what makes great and memorable narrative
2. Know how to research and choose your data/statistics
3. Understand how to guide your audience through a maze of important data and statistics
4. Detect, illustrate and highlight trends, outliers and patterns in business data
5. Understand the different types of story you can use to represent your data/statistics
Writing in the Finances
Create financial analysis by incorporating business principles and technical standards. Learn to evaluate and investigate problems; construct data and content for annual reports, financial statements, executive summary, or investment predictions.
1. Gather, evaluate, and investigate problem and provide solutions using financial methods
2. Create readable and understandable structure for different purpose of business communications
3. Summarize, compare, and/or predict financial aspects within a company for internal or external audience
HOW IT WORKS
The course is held at our facility for 3 (three) days and lasts for a total of 8 (eight) hours per session. You will receive two coffee breaks, one lunch, a certificate and material handouts.
WHO SHOULD JOIN THIS COURSE?
Analysts and researchers, marketers and communication executives, as well as all other professionals who deal with data and statistics in their day-to-day job.
DISCOUNT & PAYMENT PLANS
We offer 10% discount for all students (ID required) and specific payment plans for individuals and organizations which enroll three or more participants in the same course.