REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTALLATION
1. Registrations are made online or by phone; once you are contacted, you will need to fill Registration Form. Once you return the form, we will provide you with further instructions and information.
2. A full payment is required to confirm your seat in the course, payable 7 (seven) days before the class start date.
3. If you fail to transfer the full payment within the period, your seat is eligible for other participants.
4. Payment installment plans are available, divided into two payments (50% each). However, all payments must be received before the course starts.
5. Please ask us directly about payment installment plans.
WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Cancellation received up from 30 to 7 business days will not be charged (full refund).
2. Cancellation received up from 7 to 3 business days, your payment will be returned 50% (50% refund).
3. Cancellation received up from 3 to 1 business days, your payment will be returned 25% (25% refund).
4. Cancellation received 1 (one) day before class, no payment will be returned (no refund).
5. All cancellation can be deferred to another course with the same investment value (or less) up to one year.
6. If the class is postponed or cancelled due to low enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a full refund or class credit.