REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTALLATION
1. Registrations are made online or by phone; once you are contacted, you will need to fill Registration Form. Once you return the form, we will provide you with further instructions and information.
2. A full payment is required to confirm your seat in the course, payable 7 (seven) days before the class start date.
3. If you fail to transfer the full payment within the period, your seat is eligible for other participants.
4. Payment installment plans are available, divided into two payments (50% each). However, all payments must be received before the course starts.
5. Please ask us directly about payment installment plans.
WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Cancellation received up from 30 to 7 business days will not be charged (full refund).
2. Cancellation received up from 7 to 3 business days, your payment will be returned 50% (50% refund).
3. Cancellation received up from 3 to 1 business days, your payment will be returned 25% (25% refund).
4. Cancellation received 1 (one) day before class, no payment will be returned (no refund).
5. All cancellation can be deferred to another course with the same investment value (or less) up to one year.
6. If the class is postponed or cancelled due to low enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a full refund or class credit.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a test to determine my eligibility in enrolling for a course?
No, there isn't. We will ask you to submit a sample of your writing before class starts, but it is not a test and it doesn't determine your enrolment status.
What if my English is very bad, can I still enroll?
Please be aware that all of our course materials and delivery are in the English language, so to benefit from our courses you will need to be proficient enough to follow the class, join our discussions and do the assignments.
How will the course run?
Combining lecture, discussions, in-class exercises, homework, and workshop, you’ll get a round approach of learning. With the basis of real applicable method, the materials of the course are directed for your personal and professional life.
How do we know the course is effective?
By participating actively in class, your writing process will be challenged organically. Because every individual learns differently, it is encouraged to ask questions and engage in discussions so one can develop the necessary skills and obtain maximum benefit of the courses.
What's the most important thing I would need to excel at this course?
Commitment. When you learn something, the only way you can fail is by not committing yourself to the process. The writing process, like anything in life, is one that requires a lot of practice.
I lost my certificate from a previous course, could I ask you to reprint?
Sure. There's a small administration fee, but we are able to reprint your certificate for you one time only.
Do you have free courses or sessions I can attend?
We do offer free sharing sessions for our alumni and the public. If you join our newsletter, you will be notified of all upcoming events / courses / workshops.
Do you accept submissions?
No, we don't. But our parent company, The Jakarta Post, does. So you should visit their website at www.thejakartapost.com.