Report writing doesn't have to be flat and boring.
Whether you’re writing a report for personal, professional or academic purposes, good report-writing skills are as essential as a good communication etiquette, especially for managers and employees. Even though you may be conditioned by your organization to use specific formats and templates, analytical reports are usually quite conventional in style.
- Understand different report types
- Know how to interpret and respond to ToR (Terms of Reference) or briefs
- Be aware of different stages in report-writing process and apply them properly
- Know how to structure a good report, and how to identify the various elements
- Understand how to choose the best style, tense and level of formality to use
WHO SHOULD JOIN THIS COURSE?
Employees and managers, as well as students and other professionals whose daily job includes the production of report-type documents.
HOW IT WORKS
The course will be held on our premises for a full day (8 hours) which includes two coffee breaks and one lunch break. You will also receive a certificate of completion and material handouts.
DISCOUNT & PAYMENT PLANS
We offer a 10% discount for university students who would like to join the workshop; and a 15% discount for anyone who has previously taken a course/workshop at The Jakarta Post Writing Center. Please contact us to find out about our other payment options..