If you have received our matchbook calendar or someone gift it to you, here’s the guide to redeem your coupon.
Please pay attention to the Coupon Code on the cover of the matchbook calendar and use it as your identification (ID).
Things TO DO:
- Check the COURSE/WORKSHOP TITLE and VALID PERIOD of the coupon
- Browse through the SCHEDULE available on our website based on the course/workshop title
- Write us an email with the following subject: COUPON CODE – COURSE/WORKSHOP TITLE and in the body of the email, please elaborate on the course/workshop title you would like to join, the date/s of the course/workshop, and we will follow up on the enrollment process.
Things NOT TO DO:
- Register online for the course/workshop using your coupon
- Register for a course/workshop beyond the coupon’s valid period
- Bring the coupon to class without registering first
- Combining the coupon with other discount/promotional programs
- Registering more than one person per coupon
Terms and Conditions:
- Each coupon is valid for only 1 (one) registrant
- Each coupon cannot be combined with other discount/promotional programs, e.g. student discount, multiple payment plans, etc.
- Each coupon corresponds to the coupon code written on the cover of the matchbook calendar
- If you are in possession of the matchbook calendar and would like a friend/colleague/family member to use it, make sure you share the coupon code with them
- In the event that the course/workshop you want to register is full or cannot run due to low enrollment, we will defer you to a different schedule automatically
- We retain the right to cancel the course/workshop with a minimum period of 2x24 hours prior to the course/workshop schedule
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
- Payment must be completed, at the latest, one day before the course/workshop begins
- To secure your seat, you must pay a 50% down-payment for the course/workshop you would like to join 5 (five) working days before the course/workshop begins
- Should the course/workshop be cancelled due to low enrollment or unavoidable events, you will be deferred to the next schedule; or if you are unwilling to defer, we will refund your payment in full a minimum of 15 (fifteen) days following the start date of the course/workshop
- Should you choose to cancel your attendance, you must send a WRITTEN REQUEST and email it at least 5 (five) working days prior to the course/workshop’s start date to receive a full refund. If you do it less than 5 (five) working days before the course/workshop’s start date, you will only receive 50% of the refund