Clear and Concise. Create a non-questionable argument.
This is an intensive course for beginner and intermediate writers who wish to write in a legal setting. Not only the course will introduce you to start identifying, analyzing, and evaluating legal problems, the course will help you create a concisely valid argument.
The key to clarity is to use non-ambiguous language, logical structure, and the use of strong beginnings and openings. It's not as hard as it sounds--all you need is familiarity and more practice.
1. Understand writing process and basic composition structure and effective organization writing techniques
2. Analyze legal cases and construct evidence-based arguments
3. Practice of precise language and non-ambiguous language
4. Apply research methods and reference legal rules as supportive arguments
5. Use persuasive and argument approaches
WHO SHOULD JOIN THIS COURSE?
Professionals, or anyone, who need to deal with legal matters.
HOW IT WORKS
The course will be held on our premises for a full day (8 hours) which includes two coffee breaks and one lunch break.
DISCOUNTS & PAYMENT PLANS
We offer a 10% discount for university students who would like to join the workshop; and a 15% discount for anyone who has previously taken a course/workshop at The Jakarta Post Writing Center. Please contact us to find out about our other payment options..